Effective Discipline provides team leaders, supervisors and managers with the tools necessary to dramatically reduce employees’ problem behaviors. By involving team members in performance discussions and winning their commitment to behavioral change, team leaders, supervisors and managers can turn a potentially negative interaction into a positive developmental step. (4 hours)
What Participants Learn
- Participants learn to effectively discipline team members to eliminate problem behavior.
- Participants learn to communicate their concerns in terms of behavior rather than perception.
- Participants learn to minimize defensiveness and focus on solutions.
- Participants learn to reduce passive, conflict-avoidance behaviors that undermine team morale, affect perceived fairness among team members and impede overall productivity.
- Participants learn to review employee performance to ensure that the problem is resolved.
- Participants learn to recognize the importance of team member participation in defining problems and solutions.
Buy the course material, administer yourself and save money.$49.00 - Buy Now
Our experts will implement the materials ensuring maxim value is delivered.
Get started today by contacting us1 (951) 805-9192