Coaching Job Skills
Coaching Job Skills™ teaches team leaders, supervisors and managers a process of observation, analysis and communication to help them successfully coach team members in their jobs, as well as widen the breadth of team members’ skill sets. (4 hours)
What Participants Learn
- Participants learn what coaching is, why it is important, and how it supports individual and company goals.
- Participants will learn how to identify performance problems and which performance problems can be resolved through coaching.
- Participants learn how to prepare for a coaching session by using observation and analysis to build a plan for successful dialogue with a team member.
- Participants learn how to conduct a coaching conversation that improves an individual’s performance and increase productivity.
- Participants learn to use coaching as a way to build a valuable sense of teamwork with team members through communication, shared goals and collaboration.
Buy the course material, administer yourself and save money.$49.00 - Buy Now
Our experts will implement the materials ensuring maxim value is delivered.
Get started today by contacting us1 (951) 805-9192