Improving Work Habits
Improving Work Habits provides team leaders, supervisors and managers with the tools necessary to recognize and address poor work habits, even those of successful, productive team members. (4 hours)
What Participants Learn
- Participants learn to recognize the difference between job performance and work habits.
- Participants learn the difference between addressing a work habit problem and coaching.
- Participants learn that unsatisfactory work habits must be handled quickly and effectively, before they require disciplinary action.
- Participants learn to clearly and specifically explain the nature of the unsatisfactory work habit, focusing on behaviors rather than attitude.
- Participants receive an action plan and learn to use ongoing reviews to help team members improve and demonstrate personal accountability.
Buy the course material, administer yourself and save money.$49.00 - Buy Now
Our experts will implement the materials ensuring maxim value is delivered.
Get started today by contacting us1 (951) 805-9192