Managing Complaints provides team leaders, supervisors and managers with a proven process and individual skills to effectively deal with employee complaints in a way that supports employee and team goals. (4 hours)
What Participants Learn
- Participants learn why team member complaints must be handled rather than ignored or dismissed.
- Participants learn to become more sensitive to all problems — major or trivial, real or imagined — behind team members’ complaints.
- Participants learn techniques to determine underlying problems, which are not always the same as those a team member thinks are responsible for his/her complaint.
- Participants learn various techniques to solve problems while maintaining a positive relationship with the team member. Providing Performance Feedback Providing Performance Feedback teaches team leaders, supervisors and managers the skills necessary to implement a systematic, fact-based approach to performance improvement through quality feedback. (4 hours) What Participants Learn
- Participants learn to base employee performance assessments on facts and employee behavior.
- Participants learn to use positive feedback to motivate team members.
- Participants learn to obtain team member participation in the assessment.
- Participants learn to gain team member agreement and commitment to modify and improve performance.
Buy the course material, administer yourself and save money.$49.00 - Buy Now
Our experts will implement the materials ensuring maxim value is delivered.
Get started today by contacting us1 (951) 805-9192