Essential Skills of Communicating
Essential Skills of Communicating™ helps team leaders, supervisors and managers ensure that communication with employees is a two-way process through designing clear, concise messages, listening to improve communication and managing nonverbal behaviors to reinforce the intent of the message. Furthermore, they learn to create a climate of open communication that increases team members’ motivation and commitment. (4 hours)
What Participants Learn
- Participants learn that communication is a two-way process between them and their employees.
- Participants learn to construct clear, concise messages in the interest of the listener.
- Participants learn to manage their nonverbal behaviors — including voice tone, intonation and gestures — to reinforce the intent of the message.
- Participants learn to listen actively to improve communication.
- Participants learn to create a climate of open communication with employees to increase team members’ motivation and commitment.
Buy the course material, administer yourself and save money.$49.00 - Buy Now
Our experts will implement the materials ensuring maxim value is delivered.
Get started today by contacting us1 (951) 805-9192